Monday, August 20, 2012

LEGO Day is on Friday!

Good morning fellow LEGO fans,

This is just a reminder that LEGO Day is this Friday, August 24th.

Here's what you need to know about the schedule:

12:30-1:00 doors open, registration begins. If you're bringing a model, this is when you should plan on coming.

1:00 LEGO Day officially begins!

4:00-4:30 winners are announced, prizes are given, etc.

4:30-5:00 clean up

Nota bene: Children of all ages are welcome, but I do ask that parents supervise their younger ones.

I would like to thank everyone who has contacted me so far. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.
(By the way: emailing me is not a requirement for coming. If you don't get around to telling me that you're coming, just come anyway! Bring your friends!)


In case anybody needs directions:


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment